Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Without prejudice to my name .. Deputy Prime Minister reveals a trend to reduce staff allocations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - Without prejudice to my name .. Deputy Prime Minister reveals a trend to reduce staff allocations Empty Without prejudice to my name .. Deputy Prime Minister reveals a trend to reduce staff allocations

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Apr 2020, 1:47 am

[size=35][size=35]Without prejudice to my name .. Deputy Prime Minister reveals a trend to reduce staff allocations[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2020-04-23 | 14:31
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]On Thursday, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Oil Thamer Al-Ghadban revealed a trend in the government to reduce a certain percentage of employee allocations, stressing that the nominal salary cannot be affected.

Al-Ghadban said, in an interview with Al-Sumaria program broadcast on Alsumaria every Thursday, that "salaries increased a lot from last year as a result of contracting and appointments, as well as returning members of the security services, there is a very large contract amounting to 56 trillion Iraqi dinars from salaries and retirement, this I mean, we need about $ 45 billion a month. "

Adban added, "A government cannot deal with these numbers with the current economic situation, unless measures are taken, and indeed there is a committee and joint meetings with the House of Representatives in this regard, I was present and the Minister of Finance and others, and the committee met meaningful and real meetings and the Speaker of Parliament He had attended. "

Al-Ghadhban stressed, "The salaries of the employees will be paid this month and a decision has been taken, and there is a view of downsizing. There is Iraqi employees’ income consisting of two parts, which is the nominal salary, and there are allocations, which constitute the greatest part of the monthly resource for employees and are variable from one ministry to another and from one category to Another, "noting that" the nominal salary will not be affected. "
    [/size]
    Al-Ghadhban explained that "who is going to reduce the allocations by a certain percentage of them, they will be postponed in the form of providing for the future, and the discussion took place with the concerned representatives." Noting that "the cabinet will carry out a package of reforms and send it to the parliament and the parliament is the one who discusses and decides, and there is no There is an individual decision. "

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:19 pm