Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Forbes reveals the countries with the most increase in the number of billionaires

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Forbes reveals the countries with the most increase in the number of billionaires Empty Forbes reveals the countries with the most increase in the number of billionaires

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Apr 2020, 2:59 am

Forbes reveals the countries with the most increase in the number of billionaires

Forbes reveals the countries with the most increase in the number of billionaires 20390

Economy News _ Baghdad
    "Forbes" magazine revealed that China, the United States and Russia led the world in terms of the increase in the number of billionaires during the past ten years.
    She stated that China ranked first on the list with 325 new billionaires appearing, bringing the total number to 389.
    She pointed out that in Hong Kong, the number of billionaires increased from 41 to 66, with this Chinese province ranked fifth in the ranking.
    In second place was the United States, where 210 billionaires appeared, bringing them to a total of 614.
    In third place, Germany came with 55 new billionaires, bringing their total to 107, while India ranked fourth with 53 new billionaires, bringing their total to 102.
    In Russia, 38 new billionaires appeared, bringing the total in the country to 99.
    Among the newly wealthy of Russia, the magazine focused on Tatyana Paklchuk, founder and director of the Wildberries online store, and the head of the "Russia Business" association Alexey Ribek.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:17 am