Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The dollar is heading for its biggest weekly gain since early April, with the euro declining

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The dollar is heading for its biggest weekly gain since early April, with the euro declining Empty The dollar is heading for its biggest weekly gain since early April, with the euro declining

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Apr 2020, 5:20 am

The dollar is heading for its biggest weekly gain since early April, with the euro declining

The dollar is heading for its biggest weekly gain since early April, with the euro declining 20392

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The dollar rose on Friday and is heading towards the biggest weekly gain since early April with the decline of the euro after a meeting of the European Union on Thursday to establish a trillion euro emergency fund failed to calm investor fears.
    Although European Union leaders have agreed to build a bumper to help recover from the Corona Virus pandemic, French President Emmanuel Macron said that disagreements persisted between EU governments on whether the fund should transfer grant funds or simply provide loans.
    In general, the euro fell today, dropping 0.4 percent against the dollar, to the lowest level in a month at 1.07275 dollars, and to the lowest level in three years against the yen at 115.55 yen.
    The losses of the single currency came in light of the rise in the returns of Italian bonds by between five and nine basis points in various deadlines.
    With Italy and Spain much more affected than Germany by the crisis, old hostilities have surfaced across the bloc, which faces a drop in economic output of up to 15 percent, according to the European Central Bank.
    The euro losses pushed the US currency towards the biggest weekly gain since early April. Against a basket of competing currencies, the dollar rose 0.2 percent to 100.72. On a weekly basis, the dollar rose more than 1 percent.
    The Australian and New Zealand dollars fell about 0.2 percent, with the New Zealand dollar holding below 60 cents at $ 0.5996 and the Australian dollar at $ 0.6359, below a resistance level of about 64 cents to the dollar.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:02 am