Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

HSS: the next two days will see a positive outcome regarding the selecting Prime

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

HSS: the next two days will see a positive outcome regarding the selecting Prime Empty HSS: the next two days will see a positive outcome regarding the selecting Prime

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Jun 2014, 8:00 am

HSS: the next two days will see a positive outcome regarding the selecting Prime

06/30/20140 
    The Liberal bloc MP parliamentary Governor of Iraq, Monday, that the next two days will see a positive outcome on the selection of a Prime Minister who must be acceptable to all, with the ministerial positions were not discussed at political meetings inside or outside the National Alliance. Aydin said that "the components of the National Alliance, agreed to be the next Prime Minister acceptable to all the political partners", stating that "the next two days will see a positive outcome regarding the selection of the Prime Minister by the National Alliance, the largest bloc in the Parliament." Aydin said that "a delegation of the Liberal bloc went to Kurdistan to negotiate the formation of the Government and the security and political situation in the country", noting that "the ministerial positions were not discussed at political meetings inside or outside the National Alliance." And the Kurdistan Alliance leader Muhsin Al-Saadoun, Sunday (27 June 2014), a delegation of the Liberal bloc is currently visiting Kurdistan region to find a common mechanism for sovereign posts in the new Government, and the issue of participation in the first meeting of the Parliament. The Liberal bloc MP Riad Ghali Al-Saadi revealed on Sunday that the State of law Coalition nominated Education Minister Ali al adeeb, lead Gibraltar Prime star as a replacement for Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, adding that the candidates are not the admissibility of other blocks.  TYVC

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:13 pm