Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diwan's host country ?! .. Politician reveals the "scandal" of oil deals inside Iraq, led by persona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Diwan's host country ?! .. Politician reveals the "scandal" of oil deals inside Iraq, led by persona Empty Diwan's host country ?! .. Politician reveals the "scandal" of oil deals inside Iraq, led by persona

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Apr 2020, 6:31 am

[size=32]Diwan's host country ?! .. Politician reveals the "scandal" of oil deals inside Iraq, led by personalities![/size]
     Sunday, April 26, 2020 at 12:09 PM (237 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Representative Wael Abdul Latif criticized what is happening regarding Iraq's oil and gas wealth and the process of the oil delivery process between the Baghdad government and the region.

Abd al-Latif revealed what is going on between Baghdad and the region through a televised meeting, criticizing the role of the Baghdad government, "What is your story? Why don't you see a clear vision and strategy towards this country, even oil and gas, we launched an article for it in 2005, by the Iraqi constitution and implemented in 2006."  

He added, "The law says oil and gas wealth is for all the Iraqi people in all regions and governorates," noting that "until today one barrel in the region is what is given to Iraq and it is sold in a package through Ceyhan and outside OPEC and has nothing to do with the Iraqi government!"

He pointed out that Adel Abdul-Mahdi received 250 thousand barrels, from the region, while doing the usual  

Receiving the oil of Basra, Kut, Amara and Nasiriyah completely without decreasing, "explaining that after that the matter was revealed by an interrogation conducted by Deputy Hoda Sajjad and Representative Alia Nassif, during which it was learned that the region was handing Baghdad from 450 thousand barrels to 600, while Abdul-Mahdi received only 250 thousand barrels !

Accordingly, the question was directed to the Minister of Finance, the Deputy Prime Minister, why did you transfer 583 billion dinars to the Kurdistan region? Note that there is an article in the budget that states that the region does not receive full salaries until after it pays the amount of oil, and he replied that the issue is not in his hands!

He went on to say, "The Deputy Prime Minister has issued a paper written on it by the esteemed Prime Minister, the subject of transfer. The Kurdistan region is entitled to an amount of 583 billion dinars, due to the Peshmergo, Asayish and ... etc., hoping to kindly agree to pay the amount!" In addition to the margin of the Prime Minister, "Go ahead as you go, according to my agreement with the brothers."  

Abdul Latif was surprised by what is going on, saying Henw Hai? Country ! Host ! Diwan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:09 pm