Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Patriotic Kurdistan: the problems with Baghdad caused by the project of "economic independence"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - The Patriotic Kurdistan: the problems with Baghdad caused by the project of "economic independence" Empty The Patriotic Kurdistan: the problems with Baghdad caused by the project of "economic independence"

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Apr 2020, 11:37 am

The Patriotic Kurdistan: the problems with Baghdad caused by the project of "economic independence"

17:40 - 04/28/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Sulaymaniyah.
    On Tuesday, the member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Mahmoud Khoshnaw, held the Kurdistan Democratic Party, which heads the government, responsible for disputes with Baghdad over salaries and oil, indicating that a Barzani party had adopted a project of "economic independence" in its dealings with Baghdad.
    Khoshnaw said to the "information" that "the Kurdistan Democratic Party is directly responsible for the economic damage suffered by the Kurdistan region as a result of its adoption of the so-called (economic independence)."
    He explained, "This project includes the region bearing the disbursements and reimbursement of oil companies without acquiescence to the central government in Baghdad," noting that "the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan was clear in that there is one treasury and one budget in Baghdad and sends the region's budget formally without diligence in matters Others. ”
    He pointed out that "the regional government must be fully aware that the differences did not help."
    Yesterday, the MP from the Sadqoun Hassan Salem bloc demanded the recovery of 128 billion dollars from the Kurdistan region and the referral of Finance Minister Fouad Hassan to the judiciary because of the waste of public money. 15 k is over
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:02 am