[size=36]The text of the decisions of the Supreme Committee for Health and Safety, the most prominent of which are prohibitions and fines[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
the Supreme Committee for Health and National Safety (Combating the Corona Virus Pandemic) decided
at its sixth session, held on April 27, 2020, the following:
First : Stricter implementation of the Supreme Committee for Health and Safety National Resolution No. (35) for the year 2020 regarding the curfew, and all concerned agencies must strictly implement the decision and apply the necessary penalties in the event of a violation.
Second: Amending the time fixed in Paragraph (1) of the Supreme Committee for Health and National Safety No. (35) for the year 2020, so that the curfew begins at six in the evening instead of seven in the evening.
Third: Sanctions are imposed against violators according to the following:
1. Withholding the vehicle and imposing a fine of (50,000) dinars, fifty thousand dinars on mass transport vehicles with a capacity exceeding (4) four passengers, in violation of paragraph
(8) of the Supreme Committee for Health and National Safety No. 35 of 2020.
2. Imposition of a fine of (50,000) dinars, fifty thousand dinars, on the saloon vehicle driver who carries more than (3) three passengers or allows people who do not wear a face mask, and impound the vehicle in the event of a repeat offense.
3. Imposing a financial fine of (10,000) dinars, ten thousand dinars, for every individual who does not wear a protective mask outside the home, and allows to wear a fabric that provides a full cover to the nose and mouth continuously in the event that the medical mask is temporarily unavailable.
4. The maximum permissible limit is one customer for each (5) five square meters of the space allocated to the customers of the shops and stores, preventing entry to those who do not wear a face mask, imposing a fine of (100,000) dinars, one hundred thousand dinars, and closing them in case of violation.
Fourth: The Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Interior, and the National Security Agency shall assess the extent of compliance with the procedures and submit reports thereon within (7) days, accordingly to review the imposition of a comprehensive curfew or take additional measures according to the evolution of the epidemiological situation.
Fifth: Emphasizing on the honorable citizens, in strict adherence to the instructions, acting with high responsibility, and contributing to awareness and social separation, with the aim of succeeding in the battle against the virus, to protect them, their families, and the rest of the citizens.
Sixth: This decision shall be implemented starting on Wednesday, 4/29/2020.