Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic: Securing the salaries of the region's employees, just like the rest o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Employees - The President of the Republic: Securing the salaries of the region's employees, just like the rest o Empty The President of the Republic: Securing the salaries of the region's employees, just like the rest o

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Apr 2020, 1:51 am

The President of the Republic: Securing the salaries of the region's employees, just like the rest of Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Tuesday, President of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad the Chairman of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives and a number of Committee members.
    During the meeting, Mr. President stressed the need for concerted efforts to accelerate the resolution of the formation of a new government seeking to achieve the desired reforms in light of the current economic challenges due to the spread of the Corona pandemic, which calls for everyone to ensure the preservation of the livelihoods of citizens with low incomes, and not to prejudice the salaries of employees, especially the grades Substandard.
    Mr. President pointed out the importance and investment of national energies to support local and national product and achieve self-sufficiency.
    And on the outstanding issues between the federal government and the region about imports and the oil and gas law, the President of the Republic stressed the need to resort to the constitution and fully adhere to the budget law and its benefits and the national interest to reach understandings of ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:05 pm