Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy calls on Al-Kazemi to hold an emergency session with Parliament to discuss salary insurance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - A deputy calls on Al-Kazemi to hold an emergency session with Parliament to discuss salary insurance Empty A deputy calls on Al-Kazemi to hold an emergency session with Parliament to discuss salary insurance

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Apr 2020, 7:57 am

A deputy calls on Al-Kazemi to hold an emergency session with Parliament to discuss salary insurance as soon as he is given confidence

15:51 - 04/29/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    Member of the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee Mahmoud al-Zajrawi called, on Wednesday, to hold an emergency session of the House of Representatives in conjunction with the new government to consider the economic crisis ravaging Iraq, suggesting a vote on the Al-Kazemi government within two days.
    Al-Zajrawi said to the "information" that "the source Iraqi oil imports do not cover the salaries of state employees in light of the large financial deficit in the budget for 2020", considering that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] going through difficult conditions for expensive and employee pensions in the risk circle as a result of falling oil prices."
    He added, "During the next two days, it will be possible to vote on granting confidence to the government of taxpayer Mustafa Al-Kazemi," calling for "the necessity of holding an emergency session with the new government as soon as it is given confidence to find quick intermediate solutions during which salaries are secured."
    Financial expert Ahmed Brihi said, earlier today, Wednesday, that the current or future government will not consider reducing employee salaries as one of the methods to face the challenges of the financial crisis, because there are many methods of confrontation that do not affect the employee's income, expecting the crisis to disappear during the month of June. 25 h finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:41 pm