Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi's coalition: Al-Kazemi made concessions to the blocs in order to pass his government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi's coalition: Al-Kazemi made concessions to the blocs in order to pass his government Empty Allawi's coalition: Al-Kazemi made concessions to the blocs in order to pass his government

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:54 am

Allawi's coalition: Al-Kazemi made concessions to the blocs in order to pass his government

10:29 - 04/30/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The National Coalition headed by former Prime Minister Iyad Allawi, on Thursday, criticized the "concessions" made by Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazemi to the political blocs to pass his government.
    The head of the Parliamentary Coalition Bloc, Kazem Al-Shammari, said in a statement reported by Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper and seen by him / the information: “(Al-Wataniya Coalition), whether in the person of its leader Iyad Allawi and its members, was among the first political forces to reject quotas and confront them strongly since the beginning of the political process After 2003 until today. ”
    Al-Shammari added, “The political forces’ insistence to revive the quota system in this way and the response of the Prime Minister-designate to it, we consider it a setback for the political process, and we consider it an abdication of the covenants and promises that were made to the demonstrators, and a blow to the core of what the religious authority called for to move away from the quota system and form governments from Technocrats and professionals. ”
    He explained that “(the National Coalition) is against the principle of quotas altogether and in detail”, rejecting “the pressures exerted on the Prime Minister, and we do not accept that Al-Kazemi acquiesces to these pressures, and we strongly call for responding to the demands of the demonstrators and reviving the citizenship principle that is based on efficiency and integrity.” Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:24 am