Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The outlets explain the fact that nine billion dollars are wasted

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - The outlets explain the fact that nine billion dollars are wasted Empty The outlets explain the fact that nine billion dollars are wasted

Post by Rocky Fri 01 May 2020, 3:42 am

The outlets explain the fact that nine billion dollars are wasted

11:23 - 01/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Today, Friday, the Border Ports Authority explained the fact that money amounting to 9 billion dollars was wasted in a number of the country's ports.
    A responsible source inside the organization told the Iraqi News Agency, that "the border outlets do not have the right to receive the money and collect it and its role is limited to supervision and supervision."
    He added that "all outlets do not have any waste of money and if they are, they are within the Kurdistan region", indicating that "the authority of the outlets is closely monitoring and if it is true that there is financial waste, the matter will be referred to the judiciary."
    One of the members of the House of Representatives has called for an investigation into the fate of 9 billion dollars that is wasted at border crossings annually, stressing that this money goes to the account of some influential parties and personalities. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:43 am