Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Clarification about the fact factions and personalities seized $ 9 billion in outlet revenue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Clarification about the fact factions and personalities seized $ 9 billion in outlet revenue Empty Clarification about the fact factions and personalities seized $ 9 billion in outlet revenue

Post by Rocky Fri 01 May 2020, 5:35 am

[size=30]Clarification about the fact factions and personalities seized $ 9 billion in outlet revenue
    [ltr]2020.05.01 - 10:40[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like [size=16]1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=20][size=20]Baghdad - people

On Friday, the Frontier Ports Authority clarified the fact that money amounting to 9 billion dollars was wasted with a number of the country's outlets.  
    A responsible source within the commission told the official agency, and it was followed by "NASS" today (1 May 2020), "The border outlets do not have the right to receive and collect the money and their role is limited to supervision and supervision," noting that "the public departments are responsible for collecting the money only and there are 11 The department is responsible for that and has the receipts. "  
    He added that "all outlets do not include a waste of money and if they are, they are within the Kurdistan region," noting that "the Ports Authority is closely monitoring and if the news is true that there is financial waste, the matter will be referred to the judiciary."  
    One of the members of the House of Representatives has called for "an investigation into the fate of $ 9 billion to be wasted at border crossings annually", stressing that "that money goes to the account of some parties, factions and influential figures."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:12 pm