Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: The terrorist operation against the crowd represents a desperate attempt to invest in pol

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Al-Kazemi: The terrorist operation against the crowd represents a desperate attempt to invest in pol Empty Al-Kazemi: The terrorist operation against the crowd represents a desperate attempt to invest in pol

Post by rocky Sat 02 May 2020, 5:39 am

Al-Kazemi: The terrorist operation against the crowd represents a desperate attempt to invest in political rivalries

11:47 - 02/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    On Saturday, the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that the terrorist operation against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] represented a desperate attempt to invest in the state of political rivalry.
    "The terrorist operation against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] represents a desperate attempt to invest in the state of political rivalry," Al-Kazimi said in a statement seen by "The Information."
    He added, "What is required is more responsibility in dealing with the file of forming the government away from the spirit of exclusivity and quotas," stressing that "we will pursue the factions of terrorism wherever they have fled and their end will be near." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 Feb 2023, 10:59 am