Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judiciary for Public Money Theft: Whatever your status and position in the country, the sword of law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judiciary for Public Money Theft: Whatever your status and position in the country, the sword of law Empty Judiciary for Public Money Theft: Whatever your status and position in the country, the sword of law

Post by Rocky Sun 03 May 2020, 8:05 am

[size=35][size=35]Judiciary for Public Money Theft: Whatever your status and position in the country, the sword of law will come to you[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

03-05-2020 | 08:19
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]On Sunday, the Supreme Judicial Council sent a message to what they described as "stealing public funds", confirming that the sword of law would reach them, regardless of their status and location in the state.

In his letter, a copy of which was received by Alsumaria News, the judiciary said, "Whatever your character and your position in the state, your lies will not benefit you and the sword of law will affect you."

He added, "The mediations of those who provide you with political or media protection will not help you because, as a result, they are your partners in stealing public funds."

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:35 pm