Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Planning for «Morning»: We have a vision to maximize non-oil resources

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - Minister of Planning for «Morning»: We have a vision to maximize non-oil resources Empty Minister of Planning for «Morning»: We have a vision to maximize non-oil resources

Post by Rocky Mon 04 May 2020, 2:38 am

Minister of Planning for «Morning»: We have a vision to maximize non-oil resources

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sunday 03 May 2020

Baghdad / Hazem Mohammed Habib

Planning Minister Nouri al-Dulaimi confirmed his ministry's vision and plan to get out of the current economic crisis by maximizing non-oil resources and relying on real partnership with the private sector, supporting industry and agriculture sectors, reducing imports, and while He revealed that the poverty rate in the country is 20 percent and concentrated in the provinces of the south, al-Dulaimi presented in an interview with "Al-Sabah" features and details of some projects that contribute to reducing unemployment and poverty, such as the national project for youth employment, as confirmed that the ministry continues its preparations to complete the general census of the population, which 
    long overdue.  
    Al-Dulaimi stressed that "the ministry has developed an integrated vision to improve the reality of the Iraqi economy, taking into account the implications of the current crisis," pointing out that the vision is based on restructuring the government sector, and moving towards achieving a broad partnership with the private sector, and giving it the right space to be a real partner in achieving the development goals, as well as moving towards activating important development sectors, especially the agricultural and industrial sectors.
     And tourist.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:06 am