Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Asiacell renews its license for 20 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Asiacell renews its license for 20 years Empty Asiacell renews its license for 20 years

Post by Rocky Mon 04 May 2020, 3:16 am

Asiacell renews its license for 20 years

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad:
    Qatar Telecom, Ooredoo, revealed that it has renewed its Asiacell license in Iraq for 20 years.
    The company said in the quarterly report, seen by the "Economy News", that "in 2019 a subsidiary of the Asiacell group applied to renew the mobile phone license for an additional 5 years, which was approved by the Communications and Media Authority in 2020."
    "This led to an increase in the useful life of the license from 15 years to 20 years, and no additional cost has been capitalized, as the authority has not provided the actual amount that will be considered in the following annual quarters."
    She noted that at the beginning of the year, Asiacell changed its functional currency from the dollar to the Iraqi dinar.
    She emphasized that Asiacell’s revenues during the first quarter amounted to 1.07 billion Qatari riyals ($ 293.9 million).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:28 pm