Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Budget Team proposes to deduct 75% of special grade allocations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Budget Team proposes to deduct 75% of special grade allocations Empty The Budget Team proposes to deduct 75% of special grade allocations

Post by Rocky Mon 04 May 2020, 5:37 am

The Budget Team proposes to deduct 75% of special grade allocations

12:12 - 04/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A responsible government source revealed, on Monday, that the budget preparation team prepared a number of proposals to be submitted to the Council of Ministers, indicating that among the proposals deducted 75% of the allocations for special grades.
    The official Iraqi News Agency (INA) quoted in a news briefed on it the information, "The source," Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] held a meeting with the committee preparing the general budget for the current year.
    The source added that "the budget team prepared proposals to be submitted to the Council of Ministers that include placing a ladder with the highest salary in the country not to exceed 5 million and the highest retirement not exceeding 4 million."
    He explained, "The proposals also included the deduction of 75% of the allocations for private, senior and other degrees and deduction of up to 50% of the allocations of employees down from top to bottom," noting that "the proposals also included stopping the payment of loans." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:27 am