Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition considers ISIS attacks a response to the decision to remove foreign forces from I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - Maliki's coalition considers ISIS attacks a response to the decision to remove foreign forces from I Empty Maliki's coalition considers ISIS attacks a response to the decision to remove foreign forces from I

Post by Rocky Tue 05 May 2020, 1:46 am

[size=36]Maliki's coalition considers ISIS attacks a response to the decision to remove foreign forces from Iraq[/size]

Political | 08:57 - 05/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News,
    the State of Law coalition, led by Nuri al-Maliki, saw on Tuesday that ISIS gangs and attacks in a number of regions is a malicious plot that seeks to re-establish the scenario of ISIS terrorist gangs by America after it was voted to remove them from Iraq.
    In a statement received by Mawazine News, the coalition deputy, Mansour Al-Baiji, warned the current government that is running the country against "the terrorist gangs of ISIS taking advantage of the current situation our country is going through and the exceptional conditions it is experiencing due to the Corona pandemic and the delay in forming the new government by launching Terrorist attacks in several liberated areas in which our military units of the PMF, the army and our other security forces are constantly targeting. "
    And demanded, the Ministry of Defense and the Popular Mobilization Authority "a broad military campaign to eliminate the remnants of these criminal gangs in all areas that were targeted and eliminate them permanently as soon as possible in order to preserve our liberated lands."
    And, "The ISIS gangs movement and attacks in a number of regions are a malicious conspiracy that seeks to restore the scenario of ISIS terrorist gangs by America after we voted to remove them from our lands, so everyone should join forces to thwart this malicious conspiracy."
    Al-Baiji stressed that "everyone joined together to prevent the return of terrorism, represented by ISIS, to Iraqi lands, and to keep our cities free and safe from these criminal gangs, after we presented good blood to liberate our lands and expel these gangs outside, so we hope that everyone understands the real danger of ISIS gangs and works together." To expel her and not to allow her to return permanently in honor of the blood of the martyrs. ”Ended 29/43

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - Maliki's coalition considers ISIS attacks a response to the decision to remove foreign forces from I Empty Maliki's coalition: There is no agreement on the cabinet, nor guarantees to give it confidence

Post by Rocky Tue 05 May 2020, 2:01 am

Maliki's coalition: There is no agreement on the cabinet, nor guarantees to give it confidence

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The State of Law coalition, led by [url=https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/t/177/%D9%86%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A]Nuri al-Maliki[/url] , announced that there was no agreement until now on the ministerial formation of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi.

The coalition leader, Saad Al-Muttalabi, said in a press statement: "There is no agreement until now on the ministerial formation of Al-Kazemi, but there are political objections to some of the names nominated to occupy ministries."

He added: "Presenting this squad in its current state, without making substantial amendments to it, will weaken the chances of its passing in Parliament."

Al-Muttalabi said: "Parliamentary forces with their weight have rejected the formation in its current form, and that Al-Kazemi's chances of obtaining parliament's confidence are still not strong."

He pointed out that: "There are no political guarantees to give him confidence in the event of the session, especially since deputies may not vote for him, even if the leaders of the blocs agreed to pass the government."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:23 am