Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the deputy minister of health describes the epidemiological situation in iraq as "very dangerous"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

the deputy minister of health describes the epidemiological situation in iraq as "very dangerous" Empty the deputy minister of health describes the epidemiological situation in iraq as "very dangerous"

Post by Rocky Tue 05 May 2020, 2:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]the deputy minister of health describes the epidemiological situation in iraq as "very dangerous"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 5/5/2020 - 9:42 AM  33[/size]
    Al-Ahed News- Baghdad
    Member of the Government Crisis Cell, Deputy Minister of Health Jassem Al-Falahi described that the epidemiological situation in Iraq as "very dangerous".
    He said in a press statement, “The current situation requires harmony and cooperation from all,” noting that “it is premature for any country to announce that it is at the beginning of its victory over the pandemic of Corona, which is a strong, effective and widespread virus and forced two billion people in the world over the world. Their homes. ”
    He explained, "Reducing the curfew has been understood by some to be a good epidemiological situation, but we say that the epidemiological situation is bad and the Ministry of Health and its staff continue to work day and night to limit the spread of this virus."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:38 am