Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Defense Committee: Iraq moves to strengthen its air capabilities with advanced system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Defense Committee: Iraq moves to strengthen its air capabilities with advanced system Empty Parliamentary Defense Committee: Iraq moves to strengthen its air capabilities with advanced system

Post by Rocky Tue 05 May 2020, 3:33 am

Parliamentary Defense Committee: Iraq moves to strengthen its air capabilities with advanced system
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tuesday 05 May 2020 - 10:21

Baghdad - Waaa - Namir Al-Hassoun
    Iraq is moving to strengthen its air capabilities with a sophisticated Russian system to protect its airspace, the parliamentary security and defense committee confirmed Tuesday.
    "Iraq is moving to buy the S300 and S400 systems from Russia in order to secure its airspace from any external aggression," said The Commission's chairman Mohammad Reza Al-Haidar, adding that "if the U.S. side is not supported in building the air defense system, Iraq will be moving to buy this Russian system."
    "Iraq needs to build air defense to protect its skies and sovereignty and to prevent any violations of Iraqi airspace," he said, adding that "there is an ineffective US defense system as well as a Russian defense system with a range of only 20 kilometers and it is also ineffective."
    "The Security and Defense Committee plays a supervisory and legislative role to raise the morale of the security forces and follow up their needs with the executive branch, as well as approve the necessary funds in the budget and provide advice, especially in the field of intelligence, by hosting security leaders and following up on the ground with them," he said.
    Earlier, the Parliamentary Defense and Security Committee announced that Iraq had resumed negotiations with Moscow on the purchase of S-300 systems.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:41 pm