Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

A sixth version of the Kuwaiti dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

dinar - A sixth version of the Kuwaiti dinar Empty A sixth version of the Kuwaiti dinar

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Jul 2014, 6:03 am

A sixth version of the Kuwaiti dinar

June 29th, 2014

Kuwait agencies:

The Central Bank of Kuwait, launched Sunday, trading of banknotes of the sixth version of the Kuwaiti dinar, in conjunction with the holy month of Ramadan.

It uses the new version of the currency most attributes only faith and inherent in printing banknotes, including changing colors, geometric forms. This version allows for the blind identification of banknote through touch.

But in economic terms, does not affect a banknote of the sixth version of the Kuwaiti dinar for trading, suitability or value of the fifth issue papers currently circulating, but retain the power of exoneration as legal tender until the decision of withdrawal from circulation later, to be officially announced at the time.

He was Governor of the Central Bank of Kuwait, Mohammed Al-hashel, held a press conference last month, may, during which reviewed the many advantages of the new version.

The hashel that «the new version reflects in its formal and technical and security specifications, the Central Bank is keen to make sincere efforts to keep up with the latest global developments in the design and production of banknotes ".

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsabah.com%2Fwp%2Fnewspaper%2F10586
    --
    dinar - A sixth version of the Kuwaiti dinar Modify_inline
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

dinar - A sixth version of the Kuwaiti dinar Empty Re: A sixth version of the Kuwaiti dinar

Post by Neno Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:27 am

I got 3 versions of the USA 100 dollar bill with the last one colored blue. There all still 100 dollar bills... ;)

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:07 pm