Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Al-Fateh: Parliament session may witness the resolution of only 14 ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Deputy for Al-Fateh: Parliament session may witness the resolution of only 14 ministries Empty Deputy for Al-Fateh: Parliament session may witness the resolution of only 14 ministries

Post by Rocky Wed 06 May 2020, 1:36 am

Deputy for Al-Fateh: Parliament session may witness the resolution of only 14 ministries

08:37 - 05/06/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / special
    between the MP from the Fateh Alliance Muhammad Karim, on Wednesday, that the parliament session may witness the passage of 14 ministries as it was decided between the political parties, pointing out that there are differences between some blocs about the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] while consultations are still ongoing to resolve things at a later time.
    Karim said in a statement to "Information", that "14 ministries in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have been agreed upon, as it is hoped that it will be passed in the parliament session."
    He added that "some differences still exist, which delayed the resolution of the rest of the ministries, as it is likely that all matters will be resolved in the coming days."
    And that "consultations are still taking place between the political parties, where there are some objections from blocs to the candidates of other blocs, after I found indications on them, and therefore this is the last choice of some candidates and in order to settle some ministerial portfolios." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:18 am