Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Decision of the Integrity Committee: We will not attend the session of giving confidence to the Al-K

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - Decision of the Integrity Committee: We will not attend the session of giving confidence to the Al-K Empty Decision of the Integrity Committee: We will not attend the session of giving confidence to the Al-K

Post by Rocky Wed 06 May 2020, 1:56 am

[size=35][size=35]Decision of the Integrity Committee: We will not attend the session of giving confidence to the Al-Kazemi government[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

06-05-2020 | 01:02
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source:

[size=18]The decision of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee confirmed, on Wednesday, that he will not attend the session of granting confidence to the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

"We will not attend a session of granting confidence to the Al-Kazemi government in the event that Basra is not granted ministerial representation along the lines of the Kurdistan Region, which is required and chooses what it likes," said MP from Basra Governorate, Abdul Amir Najm Al-Mayahi, in a statement received by Alsumaria News.

It is worth noting that MP Al-Mayahi had previously warned against excluding visual competencies in the cabinet, and on what prime minister and at what stage it was required to achieve a balance between the provinces.

Al-Mayyahi added that 95% of Iraq’s budget is from Basra, while the Kurdistan region is taken and not given, and Basra was not a true ministerial representation worthy of it.
    [/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:43 pm