Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary efforts to approve intelligence and national security laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary efforts to approve intelligence and national security laws Empty Parliamentary efforts to approve intelligence and national security laws

Post by Rocky Wed 06 May 2020, 3:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Wednesday 06 May 2020 - 09:34

Baghdad- Conscious
    The parliamentary security and defence committee revealed that there are parliamentary efforts to approve the intelligence and national security laws.
    "The intelligence and national security agency is still in the State Shura Council," committee chairman Mohammad Reza Al Haidar told The Iraqi News Agency(AAP), adding that "the Security and Defense Committee has sent several addresses to send them to the House of Representatives for approval."
    "The committee will seek to pass these laws soon, in order for these institutions to operate within a well-known structure and be more discreet in their tasks," Hesaid.
    The Parliamentary Security and Defence Committee had earlier revealed that the "eavesdropping" clause in the National Intelligence Service Act on those who threatened Iraq's national security was the only way to block the passage and vote of the law within the House of Representatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:03 pm