Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ports: The resumption of commercial traffic in the Zarbatiya port for two days a week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

port - Ports: The resumption of commercial traffic in the Zarbatiya port for two days a week Empty Ports: The resumption of commercial traffic in the Zarbatiya port for two days a week

Post by Rocky Wed 06 May 2020, 12:46 pm

[size=35][size=35]Ports: The resumption of commercial traffic in the Zarbatiya port for two days a week[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

06-05-2020 | 13:21
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]President of the Border Ports Authority, Omar Al-Waeli, announced, on Wednesday, the resumption of trade exchange through the border port of Zurbatiya for two days a week after the Wasit governorate submitted a request for this appeal.

Al-Waeli said in a statement that Alsumaria News received a copy of it, that "the resumption of trade exchange through the Zurbatiya border crossing will take place after Wasit Governorate submitted a request for this appeal," noting that "the decision came after its presentation to the Supreme Committee for Health and Safety at its seventh meeting, which was chaired by the President Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, which was held via closed-circuit television.

He added that "the decision stipulated allowing commercial exchange between Iraq and Iran through the border port of Zurbatiya, by entering (250) consignments and for a period of two days per week to secure food and agricultural materials in local markets and maintain price stability."

Al-Waeli stressed that "taking all preventive health measures during the commercial exchange process, such as clearing and fumbling operations of the imported goods and goods, with an emphasis on the non-entry of travelers and the continuation of the prohibition."

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:11 am