Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Arab Parliament welcomes the formation of the Iraqi government headed by Al-Kazemi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - The Arab Parliament welcomes the formation of the Iraqi government headed by Al-Kazemi Empty The Arab Parliament welcomes the formation of the Iraqi government headed by Al-Kazemi

Post by Rocky Thu May 07, 2020 2:55 pm

[size=34]The Arab Parliament welcomes the formation of the Iraqi government headed by Al-Kazemi
    Last update: Thursday 14 Ramadan 1441 AH - 07 May 2020 KSA 09:57 - GMT 06:57
    Publication date: Thursday 14 Ramadan 1441 AH - 07 May 2020 KSA 09:25 - GMT 06:25

Source: Cairo - Arabic
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The head of the Arab Parliament, Mishaal bin Fahm Al-Salami
    Short link 

On Thursday, Dr. Meshaal bin Fahim Al-Salami, President of the Arab Parliament, welcomed the formation of the new Iraqi government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi under the delicate circumstances that Iraq is going through.
    In a statement, the President of the Arab Parliament stressed that the security and stability of Iraq is an integral part of Arab national security.

Mustafa Al-Kazemi, in the presence of 255 deputies, was [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after Parliament approved the ministerial formation that he presented.Al-Salami affirmed the importance of strengthening Iraq’s official and popular relations with its Arab incubator and developing broader fields of cooperation with Arab countries.
    Al-Kazimi said in a speech to the deputies, that the new government is a solution government and not a crisis government, stressing the refusal to use Iraq as a platform for attacks.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:36 am