Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Baker pledges to return the Iraqi industry to prominence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry - Mr. Baker pledges to return the Iraqi industry to prominence Empty Mr. Baker pledges to return the Iraqi industry to prominence

Post by Rocky Fri 08 May 2020, 1:45 am

Mr. Baker pledges to return the Iraqi industry to prominence

•  Time: 05/20 2020 23:59:01

•  Reading: 2,379 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News}, Minister of Industry and Minerals, Manhal Aziz Al-Khabbaz, on Thursday, assumed the duties of his position as a successor to Abdullah Al-Jubouri within the receiving and handover ceremonies that took place in the governmental palace of responsibility and ministerial portfolios in the presence of Mustafa Al-Kazemi’s Speaker and Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi.
    وذكر بيان لمكتبه، تلقت {الفرات نيوز} نسخة منه ان" الخباز ثمن الجهود الكبيرة والاستثنائية التي بذلتها الكوادر المتقدمة وموظفي مقر الوزارة والشركات التابعة لها خلال الفترة الماضية"، متعهدا بأنه" سيعمل جاهدا من اجل اعادة الصناعة العراقية إلى الصدارة وتغعيل المعامل المعطلة واعادة ثقة المواطن بالصناعة والمنتج الوطني في ظل ماتزخر به شركات وزارة الصناعة والمعادن من كفاءات وخبرات وماتمتلكه من إمكانيات في مختلف المجالات الصناعية".
      ودعا الخباز الى" اهمية تكاتف وتظافر الجهود خلال المرحلة المقبلة للدفع بعجلة الصناعة إلى الأمام".
    من جانبه هنأ الوزير السابق صالح عبدالله الجبوري بتولي الوزير الجديد مهام الوزارة، مؤكدا أن وزارة الصناعة والمعادن ستمضي في خططها وتوجهاتها السليمة من اجل الوصول إلى الأهداف المنشودة في جعل الصناعة المحلية رافدا أساسيا لدعم اقتصاد البلد.
    The House of Representatives to give confidence to Manhal Aziz Baker to take over the Ministry of Industry and Minerals within the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Alkazemi.anthy
    Wafa Fatlawi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:48 am