Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy calls Al-Kazemi to meet the demonstrators and give them a ministerial seat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - A deputy calls Al-Kazemi to meet the demonstrators and give them a ministerial seat Empty A deputy calls Al-Kazemi to meet the demonstrators and give them a ministerial seat

Post by Rocky Fri 08 May 2020, 4:20 am

A deputy calls Al-Kazemi to meet the demonstrators and give them a ministerial seat

•  Time: 05/20 2020 12:07:53

•  Reading: 494 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al-Furat News}. The deputy for the rest of the peace, Al-Shammari, confirmed that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi has a great opportunity to achieve the constitutional demands of the peaceful demonstrators.
    Al-Shammari said in a statement that the {Euphrates News Agency} received a copy of it, that “what happened during the last period of rapid developments in the country culminated in the formation of the new government as a product of the constitutional street movement to demand reform, fighting corruption and corrupt and providing services.”
    He added, "The street movement will continue as long as the delay in implementing the main demands continues and must be one of the priorities of the new government to implement in order to ensure popular support and its continuation.
    Al-Shammari called" the Prime Minister to listen and meet with those who represent peaceful demonstrators throughout Iraq and work to give those who represent them a ministerial seat in A step to establish a new reality to implement the legitimate demands. ”
    Ammar Al-Masoudi ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:06 am