Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federation forces calls for a truce and an alternative Prime

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federation forces calls for a truce and an alternative Prime Empty The Federation forces calls for a truce and an alternative Prime

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:08 am

The Federation forces calls for a truce and an alternative Prime

Tuesday, 01 July 2014 13: 48
    Twilight News/National Alliance, called for a ceasefire to isolate terrorists daash holders legal rights.

altThe leadership Alliance, said dhafir Al-Ani, told a press conference attended by leaders and members and attended by "twilight news", "the Alliance calls for an alternative Prime Minister in a Government programme all Iraqis aspire."

"The coalition forces in Iraq confirmed its respect for constitutional and timings found it appropriate to attend the first meeting of the House and sworn legal only leaves time for dialogues to select candidates for the three presidencies and it's beginning to change to achieve the just demands of our audience."

Al-Ani said "we must distinguish between legal demands our fans the rebel and terrorist acts and any attempt to ldaash described the protesters as terrorists and reject it and does not help to promote stability."

"The call for a ceasefire truce in order to isolate terrorists daash from tribesmen and just demands and deteriorating humanitarian problems for the millions of displaced persons, displaced persons and offer our hands open to all partners for cooperation and maintain the unity of Iraq and its security and stability."

The President said coalition Arabic Saleh Al-mutlaq said "it is important that we start a new phase and there should be meetings to develop a plan to address past failures and is more important than choosing the Prime Minister when we agree on a clear basis of faith. The stage was full of errors and we have to start a new phase we all mistakes, failures and feeling of injustice and marginalization. "

Osama Al-nujaifi, said leading to "a clear statement of the need for an alternative Prime Minister believes in partn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:27 pm