Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Saeroun: There is no political dispute over the vacant ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy for Saeroun: There is no political dispute over the vacant ministries Empty Deputy for Saeroun: There is no political dispute over the vacant ministries

Post by Rocky Sat 09 May 2020, 4:35 am

Deputy for Saeroun: There is no political dispute over the vacant ministries

12:10 - 05/09/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad .. The
    deputy of the Alliance of Raiders Riyad Al-Masoudi affirmed on Saturday that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi will end his cabinet cabinet vacuum during the date he pledged to Parliament, noting that the subject of the vacant ministries does not have any political disagreement but rather the search for professional personalities from the womb Those ministries.
    Jaber said in a statement to the "information", that "the greatest dilemma, which is the passing of the government, has been accomplished, and filling the vacant ministerial portfolios is no longer difficult, especially since these ministries are allocated to specific components."
    Jaber suggested that "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi ends his cabinet cabinet vacuum during the date he pledged before the parliament, that is, before the blessed Eid Al-Fitr."
    He added that "the prime minister and the concerned political forces of these ministries are searching for professional and competent personalities and those who have mercy on the concerned ministry", ruling out that "it will be agreed to bring in political figures at least to the ministries of foreign affairs, oil and trade as rumored." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:17 pm