Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Demands rise to impose travel ban on officials in Abdul Mahdi’s government

chouchou
    chouchou

Abdul - Demands rise to impose travel ban on officials in Abdul Mahdi’s government Empty Demands rise to impose travel ban on officials in Abdul Mahdi’s government

Post by chouchou Sat 09 May 2020, 10:01 am

Shafaq News / The Sadrist movement, led by Muqtada al-Sadr called today to issue travel orders to prevent all officials in the previous government, headed by Adel Abdul-Mahdi, until the investigations of killing and suppressing the demonstrators, as well as corruption files are completed.

“Every party and person involved in killing and repressing the demonstrators must be accounted whatever their governmental or political position was , and there should be a ban for all officials in the Adel Abdul-Mahdi government from travelling including its president,”   The leader in the movement, Hakim al- Zamili, told Shafq News.

Al-Zameli said, “There are officials responsible for financial cases and they have files in the integrity committee. There are personalities involved and other figures who have suspicions of killing and suppressing the demonstrators, so their travel must be prevented until the investigations are completed with them, which will soon be opened by the new government,” stressing that “the government of Mustafa Al-Kadhimi is serious and able to resolve and open the file of killing and repressing the demonstrators, as it is serious about accountability. "

On Thursday, the new Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kashimi, assumed the presidency of the government from his resigned predecessor, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, after his government was given confidence by the parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:55 am