Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Independent deputy: The vote on the new Finance Minister has a legal and constitutional violation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Independent deputy: The vote on the new Finance Minister has a legal and constitutional violation Empty Independent deputy: The vote on the new Finance Minister has a legal and constitutional violation

Post by Rocky Sat 09 May 2020, 11:06 am

Independent deputy: The vote on the new Finance Minister has a legal and constitutional violation

17:08 - 05/09/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    On Saturday, Deputy Bassem Khazaal considered that the parliament’s vote on the new Finance Minister Ali Abdul Amir Allawi was against the constitution and the law.
    Khazal said to / “the information /” that Parliament voted on the new Finance Minister, Abdul Amir Allawi, by a majority of only two votes, and among the voters, 3 deputies are convicted of nullifying their membership by decisions of the Federal Court. This means that the minister should not have passed and the court will have a decision in this regard.
    He added, "We will challenge the vote on granting confidence to the Minister of Finance because it is illegal and unconstitutional." He warned "Speaker of Parliament Mohamed Al-Halbousi against the need to allow the nullity of their membership to attend the sessions of the parliament and cast their votes because their stay and attendance is a constitutional and legal violation."
    Parliament approved last Wednesday night the government that Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi presented, ending more than five months of the blanket that the caretaker government covered. 15 k is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:22 am