Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of Parliament's Integrity of Al-Mirbad: We will send a request to the Public Prosecution to p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament - Member of Parliament's Integrity of Al-Mirbad: We will send a request to the Public Prosecution to p Empty Member of Parliament's Integrity of Al-Mirbad: We will send a request to the Public Prosecution to p

Post by Rocky Sun 10 May 2020, 3:15 am

Member of Parliament's Integrity of Al-Mirbad: We will send a request to the Public Prosecution to prevent the travel of 6 ministers to the government of Abdul-Mahdi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Politics, security and economy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]11 hours ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Youssef Al-Kalabi, revealed that his committee will send a request to the public prosecutor tomorrow, Monday, to prevent six ministers from the previous government from traveling outside the country until the completion of investigations into suspicions of corruption that circulate around their work.
    Al-Kalabi told Al-Mirbad that "judicial decisions to prevent the travel of officials should be based on investigation records or legal cases," stressing that "the Integrity Commission is the body concerned with moving travel-prevention issues in coordination with the judiciary as the executive body of the investigation."
    He added that "the Parliamentary Integrity Committee has transferred more than one suit to the body in order to investigate the suspected ministers," noting that "on Monday, we will work to submit a request to the Public Prosecution and Integrity to prevent the travel of officials who were questioned in the government of former Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi." .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:55 am