Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Daash" pack her clothes to leave Iraq

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Daash" pack her clothes to leave Iraq Empty Daash" pack her clothes to leave Iraq

Post by wciappetta Tue 01 Jul 2014, 12:14 pm

[size=32]Daash" pack her clothes to leave Iraq[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Posted by: admin يونيو 30, 2014 in Politics Add Comment

inShare
    Baghdad / follow-up SNG - decided to organize a terrorist Daash leave Iraq and leave the whole of its territory because of overwhelming military supremacy of the Iraqi forces and compacted to Okarh and the elimination of the elements in the recent operations.

The organization said in a statement leaked recently: "In light of the Word of intensive preparations for the army (Safavid) after or provided him with agents (disbelief) advanced weapons and talk and outnumbered us several number and after that varied Mkazem rage when our men and tumbled some sentiment we we are faced with two choices Ahlihama Over either leave or die gratuitous. "

The statement said: "We found that our choice to prepare for the departure of the safest, especially since there is a need us from the jihad in other places of the world."

The statement concluded by directing it to the elements of the organization to prepare for the departure, saying: "Fastta to leave and waited commanded us."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Daash" pack her clothes to leave Iraq Empty Re: Daash" pack her clothes to leave Iraq

Post by CITEX Tue 01 Jul 2014, 1:32 pm

Hey, Lets take our 1.4 Billion in cash and leave... ooops sorry guys, we didn't really mean to come in and kill folks...
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Daash" pack her clothes to leave Iraq Empty Re: Daash" pack her clothes to leave Iraq

Post by Bama Diva Tue 01 Jul 2014, 3:31 pm

Several conflicting articles on this subject. I am not sure which to believe but as with all the rest, time will tell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:26 pm