Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: Articles entering Iraq without an import permit ... tighten border procedur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Committee: Articles entering Iraq without an import permit ... tighten border procedur Empty Parliamentary Committee: Articles entering Iraq without an import permit ... tighten border procedur

Post by Rocky Tue 12 May 2020, 2:15 am

Parliamentary Committee: Articles entering Iraq without an import permit ... tighten border procedures!

[ltr]2020.05.12 - 09:46[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like [size=16]0
    [/size][/size]

[size=20]People - Baghdad  

Today, Tuesday, the Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands confirmed the need to tighten procedures in border crossings to ensure support for the local agricultural and animal product .  
    The head of the committee, Salam al-Shammari, said in a statement, "People" received a copy of it, (12 May 2020), "The entry of many food, agricultural, animal and plant products from the border outlets without import licenses and their circulation in local markets is not conducive to promoting the local product and leads to depression." Especially since some of them are less expensive and quality as a result of smuggling in particular. "  
    Al-Shammari added, "And the committee has not recently forged plans for the development of the private sector to advance the local economy and support the national product to increase revenues and stop importing materials available locally and abundantly covering the market need."  
    The Chairman of the Committee stressed "the importance of rescheduling the advancement of the agricultural and livestock sector and developing special projects in this regard, and maintaining crop cultivation operations in various governorates to maintain self-sufficiency and export the surplus from it."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:50 am