Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Haider al-Abadi compares Soleimani to his successor, and he answered: 'Why was he not comforted by t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Haider al-Abadi compares Soleimani to his successor, and he answered: 'Why was he not comforted by t Empty Haider al-Abadi compares Soleimani to his successor, and he answered: 'Why was he not comforted by t

Post by Rocky Tue 12 May 2020, 2:18 am

Haider al-Abadi compares Soleimani to his successor, and he answered: 'Why was he not comforted by the engineer?'

[ltr]2020.05.12 - 09:03[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=20]Baghdad - people  

The former Prime Minister and leader of the Al-Nasr coalition, Haider al-Abadi, compared the former commander of the Quds Force, Qassem Soleimani, and his successor, Ismail Qani, regarding dealing with the Iraqi file.   
    Al-Abadi said in an interview with the "Calos" program presented by colleague Yusef Mohsen, followed by "Nass", that "Qasim Soleimani was speaking Arabic and understanding it. He told me he does not speak Arabic and visit Iraq with a companion. He has strong relations with factions and fighters on the ground, and he has relations with deputies, some of which were fleeting, and with various formations of deputies, unlike my opinion, he does not have relations like Soleimani who was in contact with the Iraqi issue and there are some confessions in this regard.  
    Al-Abadi warned of the withdrawal of the Marjaiya crowd from the Popular Mobilization Committee, saying: "The crowd are fighters within the concept of the state and (the money is dirty, they are distressed, and the rest is theirs. This is related to the approach of the state), and within the Iraqi army there is not one arrangement and there are problems, but this is not permissible within the concept of a state."  
    He added, "This matter counts as a mistake to former Prime Minister Adel Abdel-Mahdi, and it is not his right ((and for myself, I cannot settle it), and this opens the door for any prime minister to establish an armed formation and is linked to him, as there are existing military institutions that comply with the law, and the crowd The public must also comply with the law, and he owns this law. "  
    He continued, asking, "What was the objection that prompted the withdrawal of the crowd from the Popular Mobilization Authority to lead the crowd? This matter needs professional leadership for the crowd, so professional leadership for the crowd was supposed to be set up and not party leadership, as the issue is resolved professionally, and there A group of candidates and there are professional people, and you can easily choose a specific personality from the crowd based on the interest of the crowd, not the interests of the parties.  
    He concluded his speech on the file of the withdrawal of the crowd reference from the Popular crowd, saying, "If the factions are within the Iraqi security system, they must respond to decisions and refrain from imposing opinions."  
    Al-Abadi answered the question of the airport accident, and the assassination of Soleimani and the engineer, saying: "These issues are in the hearts, (there is confusion with words in this regard) ... I am particularly blessed, but in Iraqi society there is a polarization where there was who is with, and who is against The situation, and I condemned the crime and transgression of Iraqi sovereignty, and I spoke about the issue of martyrdom and spoke respectfully about the situation. "  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:01 pm