Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance confirms that the budget file for 2020 will be settled

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance confirms that the budget file for 2020 will be settled Empty Parliamentary Finance confirms that the budget file for 2020 will be settled

Post by Rocky Tue 12 May 2020, 2:26 am

Parliamentary Finance confirms that the budget file for 2020 will be settled

09:10 - 12/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Tuesday, that the budget for 2020 budget will be decided and sent by the government to parliament for the purpose of voting on it, pointing out that the month of July should witness the discussion of the 2021 budget
    . "It is hoped that the Parliamentary Finance Committee will have a meeting with Finance Minister Ali Abdul Amir Allawi to discuss the Ministry's plans regarding the budget and the mechanism to bypass the current conditions in light of the low oil prices."
    He added that "the Finance Committee will discuss with the Minister of Finance the plans of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi regarding the 2020 budget and the outlines and priorities of the government on the budget."
    And that "legislation of the 2020 budget law needs to speed up the budget completion process because the government and the financial committee must start discussing the 2021 budget during the month of July, so it is expected that the 2020 budget will be sent in the next few days." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:02 am