Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abadi: My judge did not interfere in Iraqi affairs and the exit of America is a foregone conclusi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abadi: My judge did not interfere in Iraqi affairs and the exit of America is a foregone conclusi Empty Al-Abadi: My judge did not interfere in Iraqi affairs and the exit of America is a foregone conclusi

Post by Rocky Tue 12 May 2020, 2:28 am

Al-Abadi: My judge did not interfere in Iraqi affairs and the exit of America is a foregone conclusion

08:41 - 12/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    The former Prime Minister, head of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Haider al-Abadi, confirmed on Tuesday that the commander of the Quds Force in the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, Ismail Qaani, had not interfered in Iraqi affairs, against the backdrop of the controversy raised over his recent visit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , while noting that the exit of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a foregone conclusion.
    Ebadi said in a televised dialogue I followed / information /, " The commander of the Qods Force , Ismail Qaana did not interfere in Iraqi affairs , which said he would support the Iraqis ' choices," noting that "Qaana does not have extensive relations in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    Al-Abadi added, “I am neither a friend of the Americans, nor their creature, and the American side or others looking for their interests in the end.” He pointed out that “part of our neutral relationship with America was to serve [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the world of politics there is no black and white and it must be flexible.”
    The former prime minister called for "opening a real dialogue with the Americans," stressing that "America's exit from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] settled, but we need another arrangement in training and armament." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:53 am