Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Employees within the 30,000 job opportunities in Basra are demanding the payment of their late wages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Employees - Employees within the 30,000 job opportunities in Basra are demanding the payment of their late wages Empty Employees within the 30,000 job opportunities in Basra are demanding the payment of their late wages

Post by Rocky Tue May 12, 2020 4:03 am

Employees within the 30,000 job opportunities in Basra are demanding the payment of their late wages
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Politics, security and economy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]30 minutes ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A demonstration of a number of beneficiaries from the 30,000 job opportunities opened in front of the port of Al-Maqal port in the middle of the province to demand that their salaries be delayed for a period of 5 months, while it started amidst tight security measures.
    One of the demonstrators told Al-Murbad correspondent that the protesters addressed their requests to the governor of Basra to pay their dues in arrears for months, while they also invited the Prime Minister to look into their case and issue a decision to install them on the permanent owners of the ministries that work within their formations in the province.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:33 am