Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra deputy: 50 candidates compete for the oil portfolio ... competition will be limited to three

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Basra deputy: 50 candidates compete for the oil portfolio ... competition will be limited to three   Empty Basra deputy: 50 candidates compete for the oil portfolio ... competition will be limited to three

Post by Rocky Sat 16 May 2020, 1:50 am

Basra deputy: 50 candidates compete for the oil portfolio ... competition will be limited to three  
    05/16/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    Basra Badr Al-Ziyadi, the deputy of Basra Governorate, revealed, on Saturday, an upcoming meeting between the deputies of the province and Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to hand over the names of oil ministry candidates, indicating that the number of competitors reached 50 competitors, three of whom will be chosen tomorrow.
    Al-Ziyadi said in a statement to "Information" that "the representatives of the Governor of Basra are continuing to negotiate the selection of three candidates for the Oil Ministry bag," noting that "the three names will be chosen among 50 competitors currently in tomorrow's meeting according to the terms of the position without any political courtesy or bias."
    He added, “A negotiating delegation from the governorate’s representatives will visit Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to hand over the names of the candidates and fix a date for voting on him in the parliament.”
    Al-Ziyadi indicated that “the next minister should pledge to complete the cancer hospital in the governorate and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the construction of hospitals at the expense of the Ministry of Oil and the purchase of anti-cancer equipment.” End / 25D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:02 pm