Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran synchronizes Amarah-Karkheh 400-KW power grid with Iraq

chouchou
    chouchou

Iran synchronizes Amarah-Karkheh 400-KW power grid with Iraq  Empty Iran synchronizes Amarah-Karkheh 400-KW power grid with Iraq

Post by chouchou Tue 09 Jun 2020, 3:39 am

Iran synchronizes Amarah-Karkheh 400-KW power grid with Iraq  157164760

Tehran, June 9, IRNA - Iranian Ministry of Energy has synchronized Amarah-Karkheh 400-KW electricity grid with Iraq for optimal power supply considered as an important achievement for the Iranian government to control electricity wastage.

Last year, Iranian Energy Minister Reza Ardakanian and Senior Deputy Minister Ministry of Electricity, Federal Government of Iraq Nafaa Abdulsada Ali Al-Hmidawi inaugurated the operation of linking Iran power grid to Iraq.

The operation was aimed at creating more sustainability for Iran and Iraq electricity supply, paving the way for electricity exports and ensure betterment of the supply grid.

Meanwhile, Managing Director of Iran Grid Management Company Davood Farokkhzad said that grounds will be prepared for increasing electricity exports to Iraq.

Iran and Iraqi dispatching centers were connected in Baghdad and the power grids were interlinked, he added.

He noted that an Iran electricity export to Iraq is in its highest level.

Ardakanian, for his part, referred to his meeting Iraqi officials on linking Iranian and Iraqi grid, saying reducing losses in the power grid, renovating and repairing damaged equipment, and training Iraqi officials are among topics on the agenda.

https://en.irna.ir/news/83815429/Iran-synchronizes-Amarah-Karkheh-400-KW-power-grid-with-Iraq

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:03 am