Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh calls for an immediate commitment from the international coalition

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Fateh calls for an immediate commitment from the international coalition Empty Al-Fateh calls for an immediate commitment from the international coalition

Post by chouchou Thu 11 Jun 2020, 3:57 am

Shafaq News / "Al-Fateh" coalition led by the Secretary General of Badr Organization Hadi al-Amiri called on Thursday the Iraqi team negotiating with the American side to commit the international coalition against ISIS not to carry out any sorties in the sky of Iraq without the approval of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.

"The government negotiating team must set its first priorities in the ongoing dialogue with its U.S. counterpart, as stated in the government curriculum that the parliament voted on to implement the parliamentary decision to expel foreign forces in accordance with a specific timetable," Muhammad al-Ghabban, head of the parliamentary coalition bloc, said in a statement today.

He called for "the international coalition forces to pledge immediately not to carry out any sorties or military missions without the approval of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces as well as full coordination with joint operations."

On Jan 5, the Iraqi parliament voted on a resolution demanding that Baghdad work to expel foreign forces from the country.

The decision came two days after Washington assassinated the commander of the Iranian Quds Force, Qassem Soleimani  and the leader of the Iraqi popular mobilization, Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis in an air strike near Baghdad airport.

Alongside the Washington-led coalition, U.S. forces have withdrawn from six military forces in Iraq since the killing of Soleimani and Al-Muhandis.

The international coalition says this is part of the relocation and withdrawal from bases of a small number of soldiers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:21 am