Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi minister of foreign affairs receives an official invitation to China

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraqi minister of foreign affairs receives an official invitation to China Empty Iraqi minister of foreign affairs receives an official invitation to China

Post by chouchou Tue 16 Jun 2020, 3:43 am

Shafaq News / Iraqi minister of foreign affairs Fouad Hussein received, today, an official invitation from his Chinese counterpart to visit Beijing.
    In a statement received by Shafaq News agency, the ministry said that, "Hussein met with the ambassador of the People's Republic of China in Iraq, Zhang Tao, and discussed enhancing the bilateral historical and strategic relations between the two countries".
    According to the statement, Hussein said that, "China is an important partner in the reconstruction process," noting, "the importance of expanding bilateral cooperation in the field of supporting the reconstruction of infrastructures in areas liberated from the grip of terrorism", expressing his appreciation for China's support to Iraq, especially with the medical supplies that China recently sent to the Ministry of Health, following the outbreak of the  novel Corona virus in many countries of the world.
    For his part, the Chinese ambassador affirmed his government's, "interest in strengthening relations with Baghdad, and its willingness to keep Iraq away from being an arena for external conflicts".
    Zhang Tao conveyed a congratulatory letter to Minister Hussein from his Chinese counterpart. which The letter also includes an invitation to visit Beijing in the framework of strengthening relations between the two countries, while Hussein promised to do so when the time permits.
    The Chinese ambassador stressed on the, "importance of providing more support and enhancing the security of Chinese companies operating in Iraq".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:18 am