Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fatah bloc proposes to resume the parliamentary sessions

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Fatah bloc proposes to resume the parliamentary sessions Empty Al-Fatah bloc proposes to resume the parliamentary sessions

Post by chouchou Sat 15 Aug 2020, 7:59 am

Shafaq News / Al-Fatah Parliamentary Bloc announced today, Friday, submitting a proposal to resume the Parliamentary sessions to discuss the COVID-19 pandemic, the Turkish aggressions and approve important laws.
    Al-Fatah MP, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, told Shafaq News agency, "The parliament needs to resume its sessions, as there are several important issues that need to be discussed, including the pandemic, the Turkish aggression on Iraqi lands and the demonstrations taking place in the country, in addition to the approval of important laws, such as the multiple electoral districts law and the Federal Court and Unified Pension Law".

Al-Baldawi pointed that, "Al-Fatah bloc, in addition to a group of MPs, submitted several proposals to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to resume its sessions".

Accordingly, MP Nada Shaker Jawdat revealed, earlier, that a parliamentary session will be held, for discussing four "important and urgent" files.

Jawdat told Shafaq News agency, "the parliament will hold its session next week to discuss four important and urgent files"; the recent Turkish attacks on Iraq, the economic reform paper PM Mustafa Al-Kadhimi is supposed to submit, approving the new elections law, and amending the Federal Court Law, for re-activating the court's work, which is currently suspended due to the lack of quorum".

On Monday, 83 members of the Iraqi parliament signed to resume holding the parliamentary sessions.

The council of Representatives Rapporteur, Hoshyar Qardagh, revealed, on June 22, that the parliament would resort to an online platform (VideoConference) to hold the next sessions, after registering several Covid-19 cases among the members of the council.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:24 pm