Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi: Parliament is awaiting the arrival of the 2020 Federal Budget Law from the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - Al-Halbousi: Parliament is awaiting the arrival of the 2020 Federal Budget Law from the government Empty Al-Halbousi: Parliament is awaiting the arrival of the 2020 Federal Budget Law from the government

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Aug 2020, 8:11 am

20-08-2020 07:24 PM
    Al-Halbousi: Parliament is awaiting the arrival of the 2020 Federal Budget Law from the government

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad /

Al-Akhbariya, Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, held a meeting today, Thursday, with the representatives of Sulaymaniyah Governorate, stressing that Parliament is awaiting the arrival of the Federal Budget Law for the year 2020 from the government.
    A statement by Al-Halbousi's office received by Al-Akhbariya stated that the meeting discussed the work of the House of Representatives, strengthening the legislative and oversight role of the Council and its committees, and defining a number of priorities and laws.
    ”Al-Halbousi indicated, according to the statement, that“ the council’s launch of its constitutional and legal work will take place on the third of September. ”
    The statement added, "The meeting stressed the need to expedite the completion of the election law, and for political forces to assume their responsibilities in legislating important laws for the coming period, including the Federal Court Law, the Reconstruction Council, combating domestic violence, and other laws, as well as that the Council is awaiting the arrival of the Federal Budget Law." For the year 2020 from the government, which is in line with the economic situation and conditions the country is going through and the requirements of citizens, as the budget was one of the axes of the government’s ministerial platform that was voted on by the House of Representatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:47 pm