Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance clarifies the timings for preparing and submitting budgets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance clarifies the timings for preparing and submitting budgets Empty Parliamentary Finance clarifies the timings for preparing and submitting budgets

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Aug 2020, 8:28 am

Parliamentary Finance clarifies the timings for preparing and submitting budgets

08:50 - 23/08/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, explained the timetables for preparing and submitting budgets according to the law, pointing out that the budget must be placed on the parliament table before October 15.
    Cougar said to / the information /, that "there are timings for submitting the budget according to the Financial Management Law, as estimates should be prepared and submitted for 3 years in the month of March, while the Ministries of Finance and Planning, according to Article V of the Financial Management Law, submit their estimates to the budget in June." .
    He added that "the budgets of the provinces and regions should be prepared in July, to be submitted to the Ministries of Finance and Planning, while the two ministries are supposed to send during the month of September two drafts to the Economic Affairs Committee in the Council of Ministers that include submitting the draft budget and submitting the financial policy document for three years."
    And that "the first year the government is bound by the budget that was prepared, while the budget for the following two years is not compulsory," noting that "the government is supposed to send the budget before October 15 to Parliament." 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:31 am