Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PARLIAMENTARY SERVICES INTEND TO QUESTION SENIOR OFFICIALS ABOUT CORRUPTION FILES

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

PARLIAMENTARY SERVICES INTEND TO QUESTION SENIOR OFFICIALS ABOUT CORRUPTION FILES Empty PARLIAMENTARY SERVICES INTEND TO QUESTION SENIOR OFFICIALS ABOUT CORRUPTION FILES

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Aug 2020, 8:53 am

PARLIAMENTARY SERVICES INTEND TO QUESTION SENIOR OFFICIALS ABOUT CORRUPTION FILES
    Sunday, 23 August 2020 4:04 PM
    Classification:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / National News Center - Member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Manar Abdul Muttalib, revealed today, Sunday, the intention of its direct committee to open all files during the coming period and host senior officials regarding corruption files.
    Abdul-Muttalib said that "her committee has files and interrogations that will affect senior officials in addition to hosting a number of officials to discuss the low level of services in the country." For these governorates without exception, "noting that" the Services Committee has set a table in which the priority for the governorates that witness demonstrations. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:20 pm