Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: The agreements with America were signed under pressure and will burden the Iraqi state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - MP: The agreements with America were signed under pressure and will burden the Iraqi state Empty MP: The agreements with America were signed under pressure and will burden the Iraqi state

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Aug 2020, 7:07 am

MP: The agreements with America were signed under pressure and will burden the Iraqi state

12:22 - 08/24/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the Iraqi parliament, Hussein Al-Yasari , warned, on Monday, of the consequences of American ambitions in the Iraqi economy, indicating that the agreements signed between the Iraqi and American sides will burden the state.
    The leftist said in a statement to "the information", that "America seeks its strategic interests and its economic desire to bring it to target peoples, including targeting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to stop the Iraqi-Chinese agreement."
    He added, "The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from 2003 until now, is an occupier of Iraq and has brought us nothing but misfortune and the destruction of the infrastructure."
    He called on the leftist political forces to "not yield to such agreements, as they aim to ensure the security of Israel," noting that "America seeks, through political pressure, to conclude economic agreements to burden the Iraqi state." Ended / 25 h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:01 pm