Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Open the electronic application for the housing fund loans for a period of one week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Open the electronic application for the housing fund loans for a period of one week Empty Open the electronic application for the housing fund loans for a period of one week

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Aug 2020, 7:27 am

[size=35][size=35]Open the electronic application for the housing fund loans for a period of one week[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2020-08-24 | 02:39
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The official Al-Sabah newspaper reported, on Monday, that the Housing Fund at the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Municipalities has started to open the electronic submission of loan transactions for a week.

The newspaper quoted a "responsible source" in the ministry, that "[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/805526582/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B3%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86/ar/]Housing Fund[/url] Start the online submission for the examination procedure [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And the provinces through a dedicated website, and that the application process began yesterday and will continue for a week, that is, until the end of the month or the quota for each governorate runs out.

The source added, "The applicant must submit to the fund the validity of the breasts for approval and the sponsor in order to complete the detection process," noting that "this procedure is part of the requirements for preventing Corona virus to achieve social distancing."
    [/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:35 am