Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The government will not be able to fire job grades even with the recovery of oil prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - Economist: The government will not be able to fire job grades even with the recovery of oil prices Empty Economist: The government will not be able to fire job grades even with the recovery of oil prices

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Aug 2020, 6:20 am

Economist: The government will not be able to fire job grades even with the recovery of oil prices

09:33 - 25/08/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / private
    The economic expert, Wissam Al-Tamimi, said that the government will not be able to launch new job grades during the next year at the very least, even if oil prices recover, pointing out that the salaries of employees need more than 5 trillion dinars per month at a time the government is still borrowing money to pay it.
    Al-Tamimi told Al-Maalouma that "oil revenues reach less than 3 billion dollars a month, while the state needs more than 5 trillion dinars per month to pay the salaries of employees."
    He added, "Many of the contract holders, wages and new appointees have not received their salaries, due to the financial crisis, and in the event of a recovery in oil prices, some segments may receive their dues at a time when the government will be obliged to pay what it owes in the period of borrowing salaries."
    He explained that "the government, as estimates of its income, will not be able to launch new job grades during the next year, even with high oil prices, as it is bound by large debts, and agreements with the American side and foreign loans payable." 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:09 pm